Friday, May 31, 2013

Henry Turns 4!!

I cant beleive my baby is 4 already.  Such a big year for my boy.  Preschool, Sunbeams, a couple of moves, and my sweet boy handled it all like a champ!  Henry is the sweetest boy.  He loves to help me cook, play sports with dad, and color pictures with Coco.  Henry, we love you so much!


Traditional birthday breakfast.  Henry really wanted to use the number 2 candle, so we added two regular candles and 2 + 2 = 4.  Silly kid.

Birthday Toast 

Friends 

Love these two! 

Birthday Party! 

Henry wanted a train cake.  I scoured Pinterest and found this cupcake train.  It was the only "train" cake that wasn't WAY above my skill level. 

Trains! 

Getting ready to go to dinner.  Henry's choice.....Chucky Cheese! 

Sammy and Forrest

Tiff and Coop 

The big boys playing at Chucky Cheese 

Nana and Henry 

Ski Ball! 

My boy 

Cupcake train 

Opening his favorite present:  A fish!  He named it Furry. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: