Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Las Vegas

During spring break we left Cole with my mom in Utah, and went with our friends Scott and Heather Harper to Las Vegas. We had such a great time! We went shopping, went to a show, ate a lot of food, and just relaxed by the pool. It was so nice to be in warm weather and to be with good friends. It was my first time without Coco for more than 24 hours, and I took to it surprisingly easily :). It was a wonderful break with wonderful friends. Thanks mom for watching Cole! Thanks Scott and Heather for coming with us!

PS: As I looked at my camera I realized that I have ZERO good pictures of our trip. There are a couple bathing suit pictures (not happening), and all the others are kind of ugly.

4 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

I'm so jealous you all got together! What a fabulous reunion!

Anie said...

WHAT FUN!!! You know what would have made it even better- if the Jenkins had been there! Oh ya, then it would a been a real PARTY!! :) Glad to hear that you guys had a good time!

Heidi said...

Hey did you guys know we are moving to Las Vegas? So if you plan another trip there we can catch up

-Heidi (and Ben)

samsam said...

bathing suit! bathing suit! bathing suit!